In Mamer, in a quiet and residential area, we exclusively offer you this beautiful detached house.
The house, in perfect condition, is located on a largely sunny 5a79ca plot and is composed as follows:
- Entrance hall
- Large living/dining room (45m2) with direct access to the terrace and then to the garden via stairs
- High-end kitchen (24m2)
- Night hall
- 2 bedrooms of 17 and 21m2
- Shower room with 2 washbasins and WC
- Master suite with dressing room and en-suite bathroom (shower, bath, WC, 2 sinks) (43m2)
- Large leisure area of 96m2 currently used as a TV and fitness room (can easily be converted into a master suite or other)
- Technical room
In the basement:
- Sauna/fitness area (23m2) with access to the garden
- Laundry room
- Garbage disposal room
- garage for 2 cars
- Wine cellar
- Storage room with garden access (23m2)
The property is completed by a nicely landscaped garden and has an additional private parking space in front of the house.
The house (built in 2008) is in very good condition, no work needed. The design of the house was made in such a way as to offer optimal living comfort to the inhabitants: air conditioning in the bedrooms, heated garage slope, alarm system with gas and smoke detectors, rainwater recovery system, etc
Mamer is an extremely well-equipped municipality from every point of view. You will find absolutely everything that will make your daily life easier.
Shops of all kinds (Cactus at 7km, Delhaize at 1.5km), doctors, dentists, pharmacy, physiotherapist, nurseries, relay house, primary and secondary schools, as well as the European School.
Access to the capital, as well as to other important destinations, is facilitated by the immediate proximity of the A6.
The Municipality of Mamer is also served by 3 railway stations: Capellen-Mamer and Mamer-lycée.
On the other hand, you can also take advantage of many regular bus services.
Agency fees are borne by the selling party.