+++ SOLD +++ Very pretty and neat terraced house with 3 bedrooms ideally located in the Cents district, just 200m from the future footbridge which will link Cents and Kirchberg. Built in 1974 on a plot of 2a33ca (full ownership of the land), the house has a living area of +/- 115 m2 (according to E-Pass) spread over 3 levels and benefits from a sunny garden converted into a "lounge" which allows you to spend pleasant moments of relaxation.
The house was completely renovated between 2016 and 2020 and is in perfect condition, no work is to be expected.
It is composed as follows:
- Entrance hall with guest WC
- High-end fitted kitchen (Alvisse)
- Living room and dining room
- Night hall
- 3 bedrooms (15m2, 13.5m2, 12m2)
- Shower room with WC
- Access to the attic (concrete slab) via retractable staircase
- 1 car garage
- 2 cellars
- 1 laundry/boiler room with access to the fenced garden (lounge area, barbecue, garden shed)
An additional parking space is located in front of the garage.
E-Pass: F-G (2013), Gas heating.
2016 - Cellar slab insulation - flooring - electricity - interior carpentry - kitchen - bathroom and toilet
2019 - Windows (PVC double glazing), Shutters with motorization and insulation - roof (slate roof, Velux window, insulation)
2020 - Interior and exterior painting - Garden landscaping - Terrace
Available: August 1, 2022
Agency fees are payable by the selling party.