Pretty terraced house with 3-4 bedrooms ideally located in Luxembourg-Cents, close to the future footbridge which will link Cents and Kirchberg. Built in 1980 on a plot of 2a56ca (full ownership of the land), the house has a surface area of +/- 150 m2 and benefits from a sunny and landscaped garden (terrace with electric awning, garden shed).
The house was partially renovated between 2000 and 2010 (roof, windows, heating, kitchen, terrace, alarm system etc.)
It is composed as follows:
- Entrance hall with guest WC
- Equipped kitchen
- Living and dining room with terrace and garden access
- Night hall
- 3 bedrooms (14m2, 13m2, 12m2)
- Shower room with WC
- Converted attic (+- 35m2) with concrete slab, skylight-windows, heating, tiled floor. Can be used as a 4th bedroom or 2nd living room.
- Large cellar (30m2)
- Laundry/boiler room (Gas Viessmann boiler, 2001) with access to the garden.
An individual garage with parking in front of the garage is a few meters from the house and is part of the sale.
E-Pass: in progress
Available: To be agreed
Finder's fees are payable by the selling party.