Life is good in this beautiful village of Eischen!
That's why we offer you a charming house!
Note that the village of Eischen is located in the very beautiful "Valley of the Seven Castles".
(Eisch valley) with many interesting sites both on the Luxembourg side (Koerich Castle, Septfontaines, Ansembourg etc) and on the Belgian side (Clairefontaine Abbey, Arlon 5 minutes away) inviting you to many walks or walks bike.
The house very well located in a quiet street close to all amenities (school, grocery store, hairdresser, restaurants etc.) will suit a family with children. A bus stop is 200 m away serving the City of Luxembourg, high schools nearby (Rédange, Mamer, Luxembourg and the European School of Mamer) as well as the Kleinbettingen station as well as a bus with access to the schools of Arlon.
An even more complete offer of infrastructures is proposed in the neighboring town of Steinfort (supermarket, pharmacy, etc.) but also in the neighboring village Hobscheid and Gaichel (many restaurants). The city of Luxembourg is 21 km away, via the access to the A6 motorway, exit 1 at Windhof. The airport is 28 km away.
Built in 2006, the house offers a total area of 210 m2, including 150 m2 of living space composed as follows:
On the ground floor in lower half-level:
- very spacious garage (45m2) that can accommodate 2 cars in a row plus 1 outdoor parking space
- cellar (8 m2)
- laundry room (7m2)
On the ground floor (half level)
- large living/dining room (40 m2) with access to a beautiful terrace (20m2) and the garden
- large open fitted kitchen (15 m2), induction hob, access to a second terrace of 10 m2
- a separate WC
On the 1st floor:
- 2 bright bedrooms (12m2 each)
- 1 master bedroom (15m2)
- bathroom (2 sinks, bathtub, WC)
- shower room (1 washbasin, walk-in shower, WC
On the 2nd floor:
- beautiful open room (+-20 m2) currently used as an office space (furnished in 2015, possibility of transformation into an additional bedroom with bath (piping prepared)
- boiler room/storage space)
Kitchen renovated in 2017, floors redone in 2022, facade repainted in 2022. Currently no work to be planned. All windows are equipped with a mosquito net.