It is in Peppange (Commune of Roeser) that we present to you this beautiful and bright semi-detached house.
The house, finished end of 2015, is located on land of 3a00ca with a living area of 181.5m2 (energy reference area) and a useful area of +- 300m2.
The house is composed as follows:
- Entrance hall
- Visitors WC
- Living room with open kitchen (Kichechef, (Siemens appliances, Guttmann) (40m2)
- Access to terrace (with electric awning) and garden (southwest facing)
- Garage for two cars (29m2)
- Night hall (11.7m2)
- Children's bedroom (14.4m2) with access to the balcony (7.9m2)
- Children's bedroom (13.9m2) with access to the balcony
- Bathroom (2 sinks, bathtub, WC)
- Master suite (16.4m2) with shower room (sink, Italian shower, WC)
- Large open room (69.14m2 on the floor) which can be used as a 4th bedroom, leisure room, office (connections present for a future bathroom)
- Hall way
- Storage cellar (32m2)
- Laundry room (19.8m2)
- Technical room (19.8m2)
- Wine cellar (5.6m2)
The property is completed by a flat, fenced garden facing South-West and 2 outdoor parking spaces in front of the garage.
Heat pump boiler with solar panels, triple glazing with electric roller shutters, double flow VMC, Alarm system with contacts on exterior joinery and motion detectors.
Availability to be agreed. No works to be done, ready to move in!
Peppange, part of the Municipality of Roeser, benefits from excellent road (A3 motorway a few minutes) and rail (Bettembourg train station 2 km) connections, and close to Luxembourg City, notably the new Cloche d'Or district, while remaining in the heart of the countryside!