It is in Mersch, in the heart of the Grand Duchy, that you have the opportunity to acquire a beautiful free four-sided house on a flat plot of 5a80ca.
The small town Mersch still remains today the crossroads of the main national and tourist routes.
Equipped with a modern train station, but also numerous buses connecting the capital, as well as various educational establishments, and not to forget the A7 motorway, Autoroute du Nord, which connects Luxembourg to the north of the country.
Numerous shops, doctors, schools, large shopping center at your disposal.
And for history or nature lovers, the valley of the seven castles offers you, over its 40km, splendid landscapes, but also medieval remains of significant historical value.
Cycling lovers will be able to enjoy 20 magnificent circuits.
The house offers on 280m2 (heated surface):
On the ground floor :
- large reception hall
- living-dining room with parquet flooring with access to the terrace
semi-open (open fire)
- Separate WC and cloakroom
- separate equipped kitchen
- night area: hallway - 2 beautiful bedrooms (parquet floor) - Bathroom with shower, sink and WC
1st floor :
- Bedroom or study (laminat)
- 1 bathroom: WC-Sink-bathtub
- Large convertible attic with motorized Velux
- garage for 1 car (40m2)
- laundry room
Year of construction: 1973
Completely renovated in 2016
Heating: 2016 Viessmann
All floors: 2016
Security double glazing
- entrance door 5 closing points
- electric shutters on the ground floor
- velux 2018
- garage door 2020
Availability to be agreed
Intermediary fees are payable by the selling party.